Occasionally, we have openings for positions on our team. Regardless of the position or job description, we believe that the best part of serving on staff is the opportunity to tangibly carry out our mission: loving God, loving people, and penetrating the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Employment is so much more than a job; it's belonging to a team that's committed to furthering God's kingdom by His abundant grace. If you are interested in exploring an open position or you know someone who might be, you can learn more and apply below!
Full Time Position
- Assuming responsibility for all internal and external communications efforts
- Overseeing creation, production and evaluation of all digital graphics, printed materials, signage, videos and photography
- Coordinating and training volunteers to assist with communication tasks
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing processes and standards which enable effective communication flow
- Determining communications project agendas, priorities and timelines
- Developing and implementing an overall strategy for online engagement including website and social media
- Strong writer, editor and proofreader for both print and digital communications
- Has a working knowledge of design principles
- Ability to develop, manage and implement the various print pieces, including flyers, banners, guest materials, newsletters, etc.
- Demonstrates competency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Degree in communications, media or related field preferred, or a minimum of three to five years’ experience in communications
This position is accountable directly to the Worship Pastor.
This is a full-time salary position typically working 40 to 45 hours per week.
Full Time Position
- Maintaining clean church facilities by performing weekly and daily duties in all public areas of the building, including bathrooms, worship center, meeting rooms, kitchen, childrens ministry areas, and the church office to ensure that all publicly accessible areas of the church are clean and ready for congregational, visitor and other staff members use.
- Assisting with preparations for events such as weddings or funerals, and other church-hosted events. Motivated to work independently or with others to provide thorough, efficient custodial services to the church.
- The person in this position may be required to perform tasks and special projects additional to those specified below, as the need arises, that help fulfill the Mission Statement of the church: “We exist to equip believers to love God, love people and penetrate our world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”